Wednesday 7 November 2007

study study...but how?!

I'm supposed to study for the upcoming exam... But it's not going so well... I'm always finding something else to do instead of studying. Always doing everything but study. It's really bad, a bad habit I have since, I dunno when.
And two days has gone since I decided to really start study. As fast as I look at the books, as fast I don't have any will to study or open the books, or try to understand what I'm supposed to know for the exam.
I wonder why it has to be like this. Study new things, get to understand new things, should be interesting! And fun! Hey, you got to know something you've never known before! Isn't it excited?? ...no, not this time, or this subject. Economics... Why should it be so much things? Okay, I chosed the subject myself, but it's because I think it's good knowledge, whatever you'll do in life. But really, honestly, this is such a bore! I knew it wouldn't be as fun as photoshooting, but I tried to be positive, to have an open mind for this new thing I've never studied before. But I think it doesn't work all the time...

Anyway, today I'll not be able to do anything more. I've been on an evening-course, subject in musical science (?), about jazz, pop and rock, the whole evening. But this is interesting indeed! And the teacher show us interesting videoclips and let us hear music of popular artists that's been influenced the artists after themselves.
This is easier to study, the answer is: because I'm more interested in this. Economics isn't my thing, that's why I can't concentrate any good...

And the weather doesn't make this study-thing any better... Just cold and rainy, and dark. Such a bad weather... I need sunlight!! Or I can't study any good... There won't be any will because of this sucking weather...

Well, anyway, I think I'll be heading towards my bed soon... Better to try to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow, than doing nothing now...

No comments: