Saturday 27 October 2007

Exam on sunday, and going back one hour...

Tomorrow I'm gonna have the first exam in the University... Honestly I don't think I'll pass safely...
I don't know how to study, and that's why I haven't studied that much either. Today I've been very effective, I've been studying almost the whole day! ...well, okay, I mean half a day...hehe...
And now, I just don't have any more to go with, I have no "power" to study anymore... I'll just have to make the exam as it comes, as long as I pass. If I get 3 points out of 10, then I'll pass! But if the questions are too hard, I don't think I'll be able to pass... Then it'll be my first failure...hahaha ... very funny (-_____-)

Tomorrow, the "winter time" will start, or "standard time". All people in Sweden are going to back all the clocks 1 hour. We'll be able to sleep one hour more than today \(^O^)/
I've already backed almost every clock I own, 1 hour, only my PC are on "summer time", but I think it'll go back to "winter time" by itself. Don't have to worry... The important thing is the wake-up clock.

Aah, what a wonderful start in the morning with an exam on a SUNDAY! (^^;)
Wish me luck... I think I'll be needing much of it...

No comments: