Monday 27 August 2007

it's gettin' cold in here...

I've started some of my studies at the Stockholm University. Most of the students in my course are so much older than me, seems like most of them are over 25 yrs at least. Most of them have studied in the University one or more years before. But there are a few that are in my age or around my age. I hope I'll have some fun anyway (^^).

Starting today, the temperature won't get higher than 15 degrees, and today it's been raining very hard at one time. Maybe the autumn has already begun here... I'm freezing wherever I am, outside or inside. Ah, at times like these I really wish I lived somewhere warmer. I hope the autumn hasn't arrived yet, that some last summerdays are coming. But seeing the weather forecast, it doesn't seem like there would be any summerdays left here...

Anyway, I'm going to my first University 'lesson' tomorrow. I hope I won't fall asleep. (The 'lesson' is 3 hours long...!). Ah, I forgot to tell that I'm going to study one economy course. I have no idea if it's fun or not, it doesn't seem to be so fun, but good to know. That's why I've chosen to study at least one course of economy studies.

No comments: